picking up another fox tonight, should i swap injectors?

Look Its Aaron

Your car looks like it came straight from Mexico.
Founding Member
Nov 18, 2001
Fontana, Cali
there are 24lb injectors on the car now but I don't think they are needed. I think they may be hurting performance if anything. Should I swap them out back to some 19lbers? the only mods are a cobra intake and mass air meter. I dont see why it needs the 24lbers, until I do a heads and cam change.

• Sponsors (?)

haha I have used this since I got on teh interweb in about 98 or 99 haha. I was thinking of a neat0 screen name...

When ever I meet people from stang forums or are local mustang club forums it never fails someone always yells, "LOOK its AARON!"

red89stanggt said:
If the fuel pressure is set correctly they wont be hurting you at all.. I'd just leave them in..

Well I have an adjustable fuel pressure regulator that I will be putting on the car so what psi you think I should keep it at with the vacuum removed? stock psi?

Probably around 38. Just see how the car is running and play with it some. Do it at the track some night and compare slips see if you're getting higher mph in the top end, crummy launches, etc etc

Ya keep them, I have a 5.2 in my truck. I added 24lbers when I added a supercharger. Now its back to stock form except it still has the 24s. Ive driven with 24lb injectors now for over a year, if anything it runs smoother. (btw, stock for this engine is 19lb.)