PIcs and need a few opinions...

flstang65

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2007
SE Georgia
I am posting some pics of my 04 40th Anniv GT Coupe. I have seen the rear window louvres on the 03 and 04 Mach 1's and liked them, just like on the 69-70 Stangs. I have even seen a few GT's with them that looked good. I was thinking about adding one to mine, but I am still undecided. What do some of ya'll think?

004.jpg

DSCF2165.jpg

DSCF2166.jpg

DSCF1974.jpg

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2169.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I can niether confirm or deny my positive or negative stance on the issue at hand of the proposed feasability of me liking or disliking the the said above mentioned item or items that may or may not be installed on the vehicle. I hope I have answered yall you questions.
:flag:

Thats a good idea. Get the performance out of it 1st, than the louvers. I plan on getting them after a little more suspension and a rear end build. Oh and obviously after i get rid or these damn miss matched wheels. (thanks curb.)

the rims look all the same to me:shrug::shrug: as much as i would like to see somm fr500 rims on there, i say leave the champagne bullit's on there...or at least keep them cause they are special edition rims.