pics of my coupe

i would leave the 10 holes, hell everone gets rid of them so youd kinda be unique
if anything just pony rims, i got turbines on my 87 gt and i plan on keeping them because i actually see so few with them still on other gt's
whatever you do , keep the originals, keep anything original you change, if ever you sell the car, somone will pay top dollar if you still have original parts

Do pony wheels and exhaust. Keep everything original and keep your parts. I like the pony wheels on my car though, and yours is just like myn except its cleaner, and a coupe. I can get more pics if you want, or I might have a couple already on here. Sig has a pic though. I got my 10 holes in the basement, and I'll probably throw a set of et streets on a pair so I can have traction lol.

Mine had silver pony's when i got mine. An off road h-pipe and flowmster
2 chamber cat back and 355 gears. I have a new set of chrome pony's i am going to put on in the spring comes. Cant wait for that it will make the car to when i get the windows tinted also. Do you know how rare these models are? All i know is mine is 1of829 oxford white coupes made in 88.

i would go the whole pony rim route or leave the 10 holes... definatly DO NOT get cobra rims.. with a car that stock and origional, get ponys or stick the the 10holes. someone on here has a notch i believe with polished or chrome 10holes i cant remember. all i do know is it looked awesome!

Keep the 10-holes. EVERYONE is doing Ponies and Cobras, so be different. Besides, I'd figure that 10-holes weigh just a tad less apiece than Pony rims, anyway.

Put on some stainless tails and leave the rest as-is; some goof ran dumps on my notch forever before I got ahold of it, any everything from the rear axle back under the car is forever coated in a horrible carbon film that rubs off onto everything that touches it and is a major pain to remove.