Piston Decision help needed.

I'm currently in the process of setting up my car for turbo and upon my parts ordering and everything I've had a flaw. I've ordered some pistons from diamond to have them double coated I've waited a month and a half for them to come in to see they we're not double coated. Do I return them and get what I paid for or do I ask to get my money deducted from the bill for the double coating process and run what they sent me. How big of a deal is the double coating? I don't plan on pushing the new motor to the edge of its limits but I'd like it to last. My goal was for a reliable 700-800hp set up and call it a day, will the pistons still last and not give me any issues? I don't wanna finish my motor and 2 years down the road a piston decides to burn up because it didnt have the coating. I know understand there is alot of variable, between the tune, fuel choice etc.... I just would like some opinions. My plan is to run 93 as I'm not too interested in e85 and turning into a chemist at gas stations playing with test tubes. Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

If everything is right you don't need any coating(no coating back in the day)however I could see how the coating could help in a marginal setting. I would think though that if the one coating didn't help two probably wouldn't either. I would get my money back and move ahead, of course this is only if you are not the type of person prone to second guessing a failure and then regretting not sending them back. Hopefully somebody with some hard facts will chime in.

Yea I've been getting alot of mixed choices about it, someone else and mentioned the coating coming off the pistons overtime is that even a real thing as well? If that we're true to the case I'd surely settle for what they sent me and get my money back.