Dan P.

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
N.C.
Before:
314319_135_full.jpg

After:
314319_136_full.jpg

I love them, the tires I have a BF Goodrich Traction TA 225/55/ H 16. Best looking mod and one of the best suspension mods that I have made.

• Sponsors (?)

ssjmaverick23 said:
that looks good. also does your tires rub when you turn and have you noticed if your mpg went down? mine do and they are the same size but they are 60s

Well here lately I've been getting better MPG than ever before and all I've done was put air in the tires. The last thing before that was install the pony wheels :scratch: Its weird I know :D

They should rub if you turn them real sharp but I've learned to live with it. Also you can get the rack limiters from Ford that helps them from rubbing for like 5-10.00 I think. Dealing with Ford is a pain, everyone including the front end man didn't know what I was talking about :rolleyes: Its under the handling package for the GTs. I got some about 5 months ago but just to damn lazy to install them :D Keep in mind if you install them you may have to replace the boot clips on the rack or some crap like that. Some of our rack and pinions have non replaceable clips. There cheap also I believe like 5-20.00.

ssjmaverick23 said:
how much air do u put in your tires? i keep about 32 in mine 225/60/16 but im not sure if that is enough

You know those tires are huge for pony rims right?

Stock tire size is 225/55/16's

I used to run 245/50/16's when i had my pony wheels.