Post Pics of your Lowered Stangs! Need to finalise my spring choise

Starscream88

Mar 8, 2003
Park Ridge NJ
Ok im leaning toward the Eibach Sportlines due to the nice drop they offer,

But,
people who have them, Do you have any before and after shots?
Or any lowered stang gimme some before and after shots,
I dont HAVE to have Eibach, I just want a good ride quality and low look :)
My Stangs way too high!

• Sponsors (?)

springs

I unfortunatly dont have any pics, but i have an 88 gt that i lowered with the bbk progressive rate springs, it settled to about 1.3 inches front and rear. the car looks perfect. my friend has a 92 gt and used the eibachs, it lowered his car like 2 inches all around and even after his alignment his camber is way off up front. it looks like a rice burner cuz the front wheels are tucked under the wheel wells. i would go for the bbk specific or progressive rate springs...good luck

BBK good springs???

What about The Ford Racing "B" Springs?

I like to stick to as much Ford as Poss,
I mentioned it before, I was thinking also of the Bullitt springs,

I dont want the car to look too ricey or so low it caused scraping, and bottoming out,

1Stang.jpg

Eibach Pro Kit

Attachments

• 1Stang.jpg
    1Stang.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 56
Nice Jay!

Thats basically the look im searching for,
But yours is with 17"s, Did you lower your car before you put the 17"s on?
I still have the 16" Pony Rims, Would it look as good with them?

Hey Percy!!
Haven't heard from you in a while!,
Seen your car a few months back, Looking good,

Is there any issues with tires rubbing or anything in your Stang?
And did you have to buy the CC plates?
Same question with you CardudeUSA (Sorry dont know your real name lol)

Thanks for the input guys,
Jamie

Starscream88 said:
Nice Jay!

Thats basically the look im searching for,
But yours is with 17"s, Did you lower your car before you put the 17"s on?
I still have the 16" Pony Rims, Would it look as good with them?

Thanks. I bought the car with 17" 93 Cobra wheels on it so I don't know what it would look like with 16". However, I think the overall tire diameter would be about the same. Pony rims look great all the time so they would look even better if the car were lowered.

Heres mine with Eibach Pro Kit. I had to machine some 5/8" spacers for the rear so it would sit level. I don't think the springs lowered my car at all. But when I see other cars with the same springs it looks lower than mine. I don't know why mine sits so high.
New_small.JPG

Clay G.

88GThatchback said:
I don't think the springs lowered my car at all. But when I see other cars with the same springs it looks lower than mine. I don't know why mine sits so high.
Clay G.

Nice car.. I like the stance of it personally. :nice: My pro kit seems to sit higher than most others as well.. but my 92 sat like a 4x4 with stock springs. I plan on cutting one coil out of the rear to bring it down some more as it still sits rather high even though I know your not supposed to do that.

478733_2_full.jpg

478733_1_full.jpg