Post your gauge setup and interior shots

my interior, but you cant see the speed of sound gauge pod on the A pillar. I also have a rear delete I made myself and covered in vinyl to match the rest of the interior.

Attachments

• DSCF9240.jpg
    DSCF9240.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Sponsors (?)

dude I love your seats, please tell me what all was needed to mount them in your car, I have set of these coming in with universal sliders but fear it wont work?

please help

I'm going to assume you're talking to me. The sliders that came with mine were utterly useless. I ordered a set from
Wedge Engineering > HOME . You'll have to give the measurements for the bolt holes and they make them for you takes about 3 weeks to get them.

also what do you guys think about this I've never seen the scoops on the windows for 99-04 models it actually looks decent on this car

going for the eleanor look i guess
View attachment 268498
Nope, the scoops sux IMO. Also yes, the Saleen would help the car. Eaither the speester wing or like the black car. And if you are hooked on your wheels then get a 1/2" spacer up front and a 1" or more out back. Also, is it just the pics or does your nose sit a bit high?

Did you take your stock seat brackets off the bottom and mount your racing seats to them or did you order a whole new set of brackets from wedge website