Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

I was just curious because I am shooting for high 14's in my AODE and I think my MPH could be close to yours in the 1/4 based on my 1/8 mile trap. You are about at close to 14's as one can get without being 15's, so I was just checking to see how my 60' stacked up against yours.

Slow5.0 said:
Nice AWD Mustang man , J/K
Nice Stang

Dident you know that AWD Mustangs are all the rage now, psh come on

Its the closest dyno to me now but theres one going up right around the corner from there that is a dyno jet and that should be up and running in a week if not before then.

Dan95-5.0 said:
some recent pics.

YOU HAVE AN AWESOME LOOKING CAR, BUT, DO YOU HAVE A COBRA? NO YOU DON'T, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PUT COBRA EMBLEMS ON A GT?? BE PROUD IT'S A GT. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT! :damnit:

Attachments

• 100_3908.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_3909.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3910.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3911.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 74
naz... i was starting to forget why ive wanted chrome cobras and a cobra double r hood on my black 94 from day one... til i saw your car... thanks for reminding me( no worries i dont have the cash to copy you...not even close)

super302 said:
black cobra's
TheDamned said:
Wow your black cobra is
thanks alot guys. i was 10 years old when it came out, and i promised myself i'd work my ass off til i got it one day.... literally a dream come true! one thing i was specific about though, was that it had to be black .
droptopford 5 0 said:
naz... i was starting to forget why ive wanted chrome cobras and a cobra double r hood on my black 94 from day one... til i saw your car... thanks for reminding me( no worries i dont have the cash to copy you...not even close)
haha! thanks, happy to remind you! want to know something cool, the cobra r hood, is an actual cobra r's hood. it was the only mod the car had when i got it. the old guy got it from a man in GA, who was making his real cobra r's, whole body out of carbon fiber. it even got the little ford serial # and all weird, i guess, but very cool