Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

MysteryMachine said:
LOL

Justin you need some new head lights yours like like **** other then that your car looks awsome

Wanna donate to the fund?

Haha, J/K. I'm getting a set for my birthday (which falls on Easter this year) .... they'll be either from a local guy that orders stuff cheap ..... or from UPR.

Thats why i still have mine radiator plastic cover

Here is my latest pics of engine bay after installed TFS Track Heat intake (its little bit dirty because its winetr and i don't fell like doing some cleaning until snow is gone)

Attachments

• TFSTrackHeatIntakeinstalled2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 69
SeventyMach1 said:
Wanna donate to the fund?

Haha, J/K. I'm getting a set for my birthday (which falls on Easter this year) .... they'll be either from a local guy that orders stuff cheap ..... or from UPR.

If you want a pretty fast, but fairly lasting fix...you'd be amazed what a buffer and some compound will do on the headlights on our cars. My car only has 31k, but the first owner had it sitting outside a good bit, so it had some oxidation on them. We buffed mine, and they look really good. I still want some smoked headlights though...hopefully our friend will come off of his...and if not, FFW Atlanta isn't too far away. Save on shipping, and get a good price too.

MysteryMachine said:
thanks man. I don't know why but I just like the looks of my non polished one. I usually like the bling factor but a polished TFS just looks odd to me

Too much flat

Here is best polished TFS so far and its from YEAHLOH95 (i almost bought from him)

well i haven't posted on here in awhile looks like everyone is doing well and the cars are spectacular as always.

may as well throw my pics in the ring

god i miss summer

Attachments

• 042305008.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 042305007.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 042305010.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 042305011.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 61