Powder Coated My Valve Covers!

• Sponsors (?)

Who did the coating for you? I am in FW and looking to get some wheels done here soon for my car.
Crosslink McKinney Powder Coating LLC

Give them a shout. They do very nice work for a very reasonable price! :nice:

selling already? you JUST got these!!!!!!
LOL... Yeah.

i never get sick of looking at your car,
probably has to be the nicest car i have ever seen, inside and out,
either way your car is sick :drool:
Thanks. I appreciate it. :cheers:

:stupid: WTF? Man you go through wheels frequently, not cheap wheels eaither! :rlaugh:
These just not doing it for ya? Whats next? Just get some 22 spinnas :D
And my bad on the hood struts. I was thinking of a different car. :D
Yo Yo, I'm going 26's! LOL.... No, I think I'm going back to some fully polished wheels.

When was the last time that car saw the outside world?
Last week.

Thanks all.

Got the motor finished up a little while ago. Here's how it turned out.

3779304526_db0abb9488_o.jpg

Well it looks absolutly spectacular my friend. It is hands down the best looking Terminator engine bay I have ever seen. Any more plans for it? It all looks so custom that I think one of those rad tanks also crinkle coated would look :drool: Mabey even a MM STB :nice:
But you have wonderful taste and did a great job. I like it more since I know you do all the work yourself. You have a very excellent ride, I just love it. I look at that engine bay and remember the countless hours I spent cleaning mine and it was not that clean. I mean hell, even the reinforcment plate for the booster is spotless. :nice:

EDIT: I see some dust behind the headlight pannel between the rad support. :D :stick:

Well it looks absolutly spectacular my friend. It is hands down the best looking Terminator engine bay I have ever seen. Any more plans for it? It all looks so custom that I think one of those rad tanks also crinkle coated would look :drool: Mabey even a MM STB :nice:
But you have wonderful taste and did a great job. I like it more since I know you do all the work yourself. You have a very excellent ride, I just love it. I look at that engine bay and remember the countless hours I spent cleaning mine and it was not that clean. I mean hell, even the reinforcment plate for the booster is spotless. :nice:

EDIT: I see some dust behind the headlight pannel between the rad support. :D :stick:
LOL.... Thanks Bill. :cheers:

NICE job man...I love the finish on the valve covers...out of curiosity how much did it cost to have them done?
I got the valve covers and side vents done for $73.

Here's where I got it done.
Crosslink McKinney Powder Coating LLC