Pro M is back!

04sleeper

Founding Member
Jun 22, 2002
Dallas, TX
Read this and thought I would share.

This thread is from 2007. lol

News travels fast on the internet.

i noticed AFTER i posted this... i pretty much pulled an all nighter reading the Gila Monster build...
And up until recently I had planned to just run an A9l computer and do a MAF conversion to my 88, but then tossed around the idea of turbos, 351 stoker builds and it spiraled out of control, and the more i read up and dug the faster the limitations of the stock ECU's became glaringly clear, now not to knock the PIMP, or Stinger or any of those add on kits, as I have read nothing but positives from them. At the end of the day they were just that STOCK with add ons, my ultimate goal with with this car was to totally restore it to brand new condition, and to build it exactly how i wanted. Couple that with the fact that my factory harness was old, dry rotted in many places, tons of broken plastic connectors and locator clips, it became increasingly obvious that I would need a replacement, and just so happened to stumble across the wiring harnesses on LRS' website. As my goals were to build longevity and tune-ability into the car as well as be ready for whatever the hell I finally decide to build as far as a powerplant goes, the Pro-M stuff looked to fit the bill, and with everything their system offered vs. what the others had, add to the fact that if your order direct they got friggin lay a way... I was throwing my wallet at the screen... I had no idea they went as far back as the 90's tho...