push button start

• Sponsors (?)

i feel bad for the guy who ends up with this car 6 months down the road who had to undo all the nonsense thats gonna end up on that poor car.

car ain't **** in getting sold...it still starts the car so it works...maybe this aint how you would do it but this is how I am going to do it...its my ****ing car..i paid for it...not you...if i want for the time being to wiring in the push button to start the car till i get time to do it right then so be it...your not the one driving it..i am...

god damn..all of you need to get a grip. you guys act like its your car and you have to deal with it... ****ing christ you guys need to but out of **** like this. :bang:

I dont visit this part much, but everytime theres a 2-3 page thread it seems Ryan is the thread starter. I mean i seen one before about a new car that had the top burnt up or something. I seen one where people called it rusty.. Poor boy cant catch a break... maybe he should move to 4.6's ;]

hah j/k Guys.. guy about the 4.6 thing. Dont hurt me.

It doesn't matter what car he has or what engine is in it. He'll still post here non stop.

yup....alot of people on here are very smart with the 5.0's

and others lately...have to get there 2 cents in on everything...rs and payupsucka or whatever your name is.....and others tell me the right way to do it...yes i appreciate that...but when people tell me that what im doing is wrong and that i should just cut more Conner's it pisses me off....this is a cheap simple fix for the time being......TIME BEING! as said in the beginning

yup....alot of people on here are very smart with the 5.0's

and others lately...have to get there 2 cents in on everything...rs and payupsucka or whatever your name is.....and others tell me the right way to do it...yes i appreciate that...but when people tell me that what im doing is wrong and that i should just cut more Conner's it pisses me off....this is a cheap simple fix for the time being......TIME BEING! as said in the beginning

Stop posting stupid junk and that won't happen.

Honestly... 90% of your posts sound like you're talking just to hear your own brain rattle. The times I see you try to advise make it pretty evident that you're just repeating something that you've read and have no real understanding of what it is that you're posting.

This thread contains many potential infraction points for you. Be mindful of that because I'm about at the end of my rope for allowing your silliness to slide by. Soon you're going to start seeing those points being assessed.