Putting A Race 5 Speed Into A Streetcar, Step By Step...

• Sponsors (?)

Holy balls. Keep us posted! very cool.

Thanks for checking it out

Love seeing the progress man . Hope to see this thing in action at island one day .

Thanks, I plan to be there at least a few times this year with the gold grand prix aka champagne express

Did you fab that air cleaner or is that a Roush unit? @90lxcoupe

Also, quick rundown on your motor specs? block, heads etc

Check out post #12 of this thread, that info is there. The air pan is an all star unit that is cut to match the hood.

@HotFox I wish i could get more weight out of it but there isnt much left to take out. i am registered to do dragweek. I plan on being there as long as it doesnt get in the way of my class schedule. I started going back to school this semester.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for checking it out

Thanks, I plan to be there at least a few times this year with the gold grand prix aka champagne express

Check out post #12 of this thread, that info is there. The air pan is an all star unit that is cut to match the hood.
Keep me posted man . We usually frequent there a bit . My friends father has been racing there a long time .

My favorite car. Hope to see more in the future. And that looks like stellar work on the wiring system. Very cool

Thank you. The wiring was probably the biggest weak link that needed attention. Now it should be pretty well bulletproof. Its one of the cleanest panels ive seen. We worked on this thing for about 4 saturdays 12-16 hours a day

Keep me posted man . We usually frequent there a bit . My friends father has been racing there a long time .

Ill definitely let you know, i really like that track, the owners are great, the only track ive been to where the owners and staff genuinely care about the racers. Its 2 hours further than my "local" track and id rather make the trip to jersey

Reactions: 1 users