Putting my engine together

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you, but...umm....it's like a girl who looks good 10 beers in.....once sober you realize there are lots of flaws...I painted this thing in my garage all while trying to hide from the homeowners association.....:nice:

But seriously, I LOVE painting. I wish I had a proper place and proper equipment to do it with.

Chris

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I put my strut tower brace back in. I have had this brace in this car since 1995. It is the older maximum motorsport one. I know it probably doesn't do much but the holes were there and it fits now with the GT40 intake so why not...

20200620_191149.jpg

• Drool
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you, but...umm....it's like a girl who looks good 10 beers in.....once sober you realize there are lots of flaws...I painted this thing in my garage all while trying to hide from the homeowners association.....:nice:

But seriously, I LOVE painting. I wish I had a proper place and proper equipment to do it with.

Chris

Just drink 10 more beers, and take her to bed. Problem solved. Too bad that doesn't work with the car.

Kurt

You can't just pull the bulb. If you do, the blink blink blink turns into a beeeep beeeep beeeep beeep.......beeep beeeep beeeep beeeeep.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user