Quad Shock Missing

Could it be a four cylinder conversion? four bangers never came with quad shocks but still had the bolt wholes for the mounts.

I've run 17x9's on a few foxes and some required rack limiters so they wouldn't rub. If you plan on going any wider in the front then 245 on those 17's then you'll rub.

Rears depends on offset but worse case is you have to move your ebrake cables out of the way and hammer in your inner fenderwells a little.

• Sponsors (?)

'Handling Suspension System', which included the 'Quadra Shock rear suspension' (after Nov. 1983), was standard on Turbo GT and SVO, which were both "four bangers" and it was included (as an extra cost) on non-turbo 4-cyl and 6-cyl LXes when optional 'performance' P205/70VR14 tires were ordered.

'Handling Suspension System', which included the 'Quadra Shock rear suspension' (after Nov. 1983), was standard on Turbo GT and SVO, which were both "four bangers" and it was included (as an extra cost) on non-turbo 4-cyl and 6-cyl LXes when optional 'performance' P205/70VR14 tires were ordered.
From the uncertainty of whether or not it was an SSP car I thought it was safe to assume it wasn't an SVO or GT car no? and I guess I shouldn't have used the word "never" thanks for correcting me