Quick question about SpeedWorx.com and Saleen regarding S281 spoiler....

• Sponsors (?)

Might not be them. If they aren't stocking saleen stuff, and have to order from them it might be Saleen taking so long. Below is a reply I got from mrbodykit regarding the price difference on their S281 spoiler.

MrBodykit said:
The price on our wing is $289.99 Shipped.

No difference same wing. Our wings are in stock. Ordering from saleen takes 3-5 weeks.

You will get outs in 7-10 days.

TK

I just bought from saleen. The S-281 wing. It took about 3 months to ship. I called every week, and the guy told me the same thing they were on back order for ever. OH FOR ANYONE WHO GETS THE S-281 WING DON'T LET IT HEAT UP OR IT WILL DEFORM. I HAD MINE IN MY PASSENGER SEAT FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS AND IT TOTALLY MOLDED TO MY SEAT WHERE IT WAS LEANING. THE SUN CAUSED IT. i WAS ABLE TO FLIP IT AROUND AND LUCKILY IT MOLDED REALLY CLOSE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SHAPE. THANK GOD. I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GET IT PAINTED AND INSTALLED AS SOON AS I GOT IT.

Sorry guys, ive been out of the country for 3 weeks. Yeah I did end up getting it, its definitly genuine saleen, however its a 2 bolt version. Speedworx mentioned that Saleen doesnt make a 4 bolt version anymore. It did take a while for the wing to get here though. It was on backorder and speedworx never told me. I finally emailed them and the responded within a day and offered to refund my money since they never mentioned it was on backorder. Sure looks like a sexy spoiler though!