RAM HDX Clutch Review... Track results...

GTA_V6_Mustang

Nov 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Ok well a couple of months ago I had to replace my clutch because it was chattering real bad and was starting to slip while I was spraying in the 2-3 shift. So I decided to keep my zoom billet steel SFI flywheel and just had it resurfaced and got a RAM HDX clutch to try my luck out. Right off the bat it looked very high quality. Put everything together and drove it. Clutch felt great grabbed right off the floor. Finally got about 600 miles on it without beating on it and took it to the track last friday. Sprayed it right out of the hole with M/T ET Streets on welds. The tires bit great off the line as usual and the clutch grabbed hard as hell every time. Pedal feel stayed consistent even after 11 runs and everything felt fantastic. So for anyone considering that clutch its great. was pulling 1.6 60ft and mid 7sec passes (1/8th mile). Car makes 322/344 on motor and is on 100shot waiting to be dyno'd on spray but slightly over 400RWHP is most likely. Great clutch, smooth engagement chatter free, and not so heavy pedal.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)