Rear Sway Bar Nuts N Bolts.

• Sponsors (?)

Depending on where the car lived, should be able to look at them and tell, crusty and rusty, soak em in blaster or something similar and work em out loose a couple rounds then back one and spray, repeat, you can tell from the threads if they need replacing

It amazes me that this is even a topic of discussion among people who "know so much" on this forum..

I'm posting this for the benefit of others who might read this. It's just a freaking bolt. If it breaks, go to the auto parts store or hardware store and buy a grade 8 bolt and nut for $1.50. If you must use a factory style speed nut, don't pay $30.00 for it, go to the auto parts store where they sell parts for cars. Geez.
IMG_0851.PNG

People who claim to know their stuff about cars on the internet shouldn't be taking up bandwidth with chit like this..

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure the response needed to be so aggressive. Some of us don't spend much time in autopart stores and I surely I didn't see them specifically listed for a mustang online.

As for bandwidth, no worries, stangnet doesn't use up much anymore, with responses like this, wonder why...

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure the response needed to be so aggressive. Some of us don't spend much time in autopart stores and I surely I didn't see them specifically listed for a mustang online.

As for bandwidth, no worries, stangnet doesn't use up much anymore, with responses like this, wonder why...

It's directly related to people regularly giving out bad tech advice and then turning around and posting crap like this. I feel under the circumstances my reply was sufficiently civilized. We try to keep the information here pertinent and accurate.. It would help if all parties involved did as well.

It amazes me that this is even a topic of discussion among people who "know so much" on this forum..

I'm posting this for the benefit of others who might read this. It's just a freaking bolt. If it breaks, go to the auto parts store or hardware store and buy a grade 8 bolt and nut for $1.50. If you must use a factory style speed nut, don't pay $30.00 for it, go to the auto parts store where they sell parts for cars. Geez.
IMG_0851.PNG

People who claim to know their stuff about cars on the internet shouldn't be taking up bandwidth with chit like this..
Are you f'n kidding me!?
What else would y'all be taking about? Crappy Doritos tacos while y'all wait on the next "dumbazz" to come along so y'all can pick is ride apart that he blew his hard earned money on? Class acts fellas. Congratulations on all of the web promotions, divorces, and still living at home, to those that do.
Awhile back there was a thread that I thknk involved interior. Everyone started taking about how big they were. Their next mod should be Atkins. That'd probably knock off a couple hundredths.

Last edited:
Are you f'n kidding me!?
What else would y'all be taking about? Crappy Doritos tacos while y'all wait on the next "dumbazz" to come along so y'all can pick is ride apart that he blew his hard earned money on? Class acts fellas. Congratulations on all of the web promotions, divorces, and still living at home, to those that do.
Awhile back there was a thread that I thknk involved interior. Everyone started taking about how big they were. Their next mod should be Atkins. That'd probably knock off a couple hundredths.
This ain't fb fella, cool your heels,
By the way, did you get those sway bar bolts out? smh
And I like dorito tacos

Are you f'n kidding me!?

A class act is someone that doesn't know what to do with something as simple as a broken bolt, yet thinks it appropriate that they give people engine building advice....and then argues with people who have actually built engines. You have a dozen people rolling their eyes at the stuff you post, and when called out on it, you go on the attack? I don't think so junior. Why don't you zip it and read a while before trying to be the center of attention. Actual helpful input gets you the respect you demand, not butting into every conversation on the board posting nonsense.

Reactions: 1 users