ROH Drift

noahsark

Mar 31, 2006
Okay,

I have a white Fox, I am thinking of these, what do you think. Anybody have any other pics of these wheels on a fox?

Attachments

• roh drift2.jpg
    roh drift2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 249
  • roh drift.jpg
    roh drift.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Sponsors (?)

ORDERING INFO

They dont have the 18x8 with the 2inch lip in stock they only have the 18x9 with the 3 inch lip. Do you think that would be too much on all four corners to have a 3 inch lip?

Joe (underpressuregt) got those for his car before he left stangnet. I personally really really like those wheels, alot of people said they were ricer when joe posted the pics of his car.

I looked all around in his old posts and joes server is down, I havent talked heard fom joe in a long time, but this was the only picture I could find.

upgt.gif

I don't really see how people can call wheels "rice". I mean WTF, what is rice anymore anyways? In the beginning...like back when the first idiot got the idea to throw a body kit on a Civic and call it a racecar (no, not the guys over in Japan who are actually making performance and have been for as long as we have in the US) the term 'rice' was from 'riceburner' which was something of a racial slur of sorts, hitting up to the fact that rice is a big food staple in Japan, and that the cars were all Japanese imports and whatever...

Now 'rice' is like the new word for anything that someone thinks looks stupid on a car. A guy can't get 3 inch tailpipes because he likes the look, because that's just ricey because the rest of his exhaust is 2.5 inches. A guy can't style his car the way he likes it because that's just ricey. I could understand calling a really obnoxious body kit "something" whether it's rice or just plain "unnecessary", but wheels??? Wheels are maybe the absolute easiest way to personalize a car. Unless we're talking about 22's on a Mustang...again, something that's unnecessary, i don't see how people can bitch about what wheels a person uses.

Ok rant off :D

I love ROH ZS's and Stalkers. I wish they would make Stalkers with a charcoal center like the ZS's and the Drift's. The only reason some people called them ricey is because of their name "drift". Besides, they're really similar to the ZS's anyways, and they've been on Mustangs nearly as long as Stalkers and Welds.

This is someone's car on here...i've posted the pic a billion times but i never remember who's car it is. It's gotta be IMO one of the best examples of a Foxbody coupe...period. Not the drifts, but still the same style wheel.
attachment.php

So if the Drift is ricey, then i guess the ZS's are too.... :nonono: