S/S radiator hose and A/N fittings help!

• Sponsors (?)

The t-stat housing would have to have a -16 AN fitting welded to it. Or if someone makes a t-stat housing with the -16 male AN fitting. The water pump would need to have a -20 male AN fitting welded to the inlet. So the top of the radiator would need a -16 and the bottom of the radiator would need a -20. The water pump and lower radiator fittings need to be bigger than the outlet (t-stat) side as the water pump/lower radiator are on the suction/inlet side whereas the t-stat/upper radiator is on the pressure/discharge side.

It looks like the second picture is just fake SS hose wrapped around a stock'ish rubber hose, they sell kits like that.

I doubt SS hose would keep a shape like that.

No I just found these two pics on the net and posted them for examples. I like the first picture much much better and that is what I am shooting for. I will have the electric water pump along with the csr 360 swivel water neck thingy. I found a catalog from Aeroquip and they show what I am after on the front page of the catalog so I might contact them too. Thanks for the help guys.