Sad day at the pick&pull!!

Reddevil91

15 Year Member
Mar 3, 2010
Idk why I’ve found an interest of wondering the yards, in hopes of finding some untouched gold that I could take everything off of, when I already know it’s mainly going to 97-2004 V6 bangers that are garbage. Came across these two rare finds today though. RIP lil Fox’s
83309A88-7EF2-4F0F-B30F-400E1E9968F4.jpeg
A7FCA037-155A-44B8-9CA1-DA96B0836EEF.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Surprised that GT is as intact that it is.

That coupe a 5.0?

No kidding!! Theres a lot left of it. I would consider pulling what I could off of it, since its there. There are no more foxbodys at u pull and pay here. The last one I saw was a few years ago and someone had torched it. Probably stolen.

No kidding!! Theres a lot left of it. I would consider pulling what I could off of it, since its there. There are no more foxbodys at u pull and pay here. The last one I saw was a few years ago and someone had torched it. Probably stolen.
Yeah man I mean like I said I think it just got there bc it was not listed only the notch which I was surprised about. The GT is all together for the most part, engine hasn’t been touched, Odom looked like it was at about 167k, interior was there but has some cheap after market seats so didn’t bother. Must have been hit from the back passenger side. Bumper was cracked, and ground effects came loose. I’d be interested in the block to rebuild it so I could still drive mine whenever that happens after the swap hopefully soon. Bad thing is idk how to pull a motor or have the hoist etc to do so.