Saleen front Bumper vs Cobra

OK, so right now my car has an S281 wing and rear bumper, stalker side skirts, and stock '99 cobra front bumper. The body lines from the front bumper to the stalker side skirts don't even come close to matching. There's at least a 4" difference, if not more. So I'm wondering, how much further down does the saleen bumper sit than the cobra bumper? I wanna pick up a bumper that will match up with side skirts.
Thanks,
Brian

• Sponsors (?)

It's gotta come down quite a bit. Not only that, but hte 99-01 Cobra front cover actually goes up in the front compared to the older model year. The saleen bumper would bring it down to the right length for sure. Beware...Saleen parts are JUNK!!! They come out of the mold and are rough as can be. You need to do a lot of work before you can even fit it on the car let alone paint it.

I was actually planning on buying a used saleen front bumper if I go ahead with the purchase. This way at least some of the prep work has been done. The car looks amazing and I'm thinking a nice set of 18's and a saleen front bumper will finish it up looks wise. Just dunno when I'm going to do that stuff because of having to pay for school and maybe a second vehicle for the winter.