Saleen T1 Race wing

my wheels are Forgeline WC3's, 18x9 in the front and 18x10 out back with 275 and 295 BFGoodrich KDWII. The "spikes" are Agent 47 vortex generators. Does anyone know if Tiger Racing still sells these wings or are they done making them? Also, I was wondering if the would possibly start making them again if they get a big enough request for them? If I cant get my hands on one, I'll probubly just keep rockin the wingless look cuz every mustang around me has a wing on it.:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

race-stang,

Your car looks awesome!:nice:

This wing would look great on your car :D......Pics' don't do the wing justice at all. You have to see it in person from different angles.

Nemesis (Dave) would be the guy to talk to....the link I posted on here to the SVT site you could PM him and maybe he could help. He was the guy who had Tiger Racing make the run of 10 wings, he laid out the cash and was selling them.

He was also trying to get the front fascia from the Saleen race cars redone also but I'm not sure he had enough takers to redo it. I guess it destroys the original, so you have to buy that then have them redo it. It's really spendy to have just a few made, so you have to get enough takers to get the cost down. I think it's like $4k to have something made.