SCT Advantage III Racer Pro Software

• Sponsors (?)

BTW I think I have some bad oxygen sensors. According to my tune book the oxygen sensors should be going back in forth. I think 3 of mine are bad.
Oxygen Sensors Voltage.PNG

So I was looking over my graphs and noticed a couple areas that were weird. I've attached it here. My RPMs never moved but it appears as if I was hitting the gas but no change in rpms. What would cause this? And When I go to shift from one gear to the next my rpms rise for about 2 seconds then start to come down.
Solid RPM Run.PNG

You are seeing the car attempt to bring the O2 into line, it will add or remove fuel to get the signal it is looking for.

When in closed loop the ECU has control over a large number of parameters to try and get things to work like they 'should' some of this may be what you are seeing.

As far as the timing is concerned, I need TPS or some kind of load feedback to know what conditions the engine is seeing. I assume you are using the stock ignition table correct? when the engine is at very low load [cruising conditions, decel] the timing may be very high. High load- WOT the timing should be referenced from either the high load areas of the ignition map or some kind of WOT lookup table.

Load feedback in the orange line 2nd from bottom. Here is my fuel map. BTW I'm installing my wideband today. I had a muffler shop install the bung. I ran the wires where I needed them and now I have to run the negative/positive and feed the wires into my dimmer switch or something else that has power with the key in the on position. I'm also installing 8 new spark plugs the E3's. Not sure if I should wait on the plugs until after the tuning is done. I'm afraid I might mess them up but also afraid I might not get the tune right during the process.
Base Fuel table.PNG

Ah ok I see the correlation now, notice how the timing drops as the load increases, this is good. higher load= less timing.

Now this fuel map is fine, you will want to play with this later once the wideband is installed..... Or everything may be fine and you can leave it be. Regardless what some may tell you leaning an engine out under WOT will not really produce any significant power increases. shoot for 12.3-12.6 AFR at WOT and your good.

Now what does the Ignition table look like?

Both are what i wanted thanks!

The max table you can think of as a base table this is the timing vs load

The spark adder to max for A/F when open loop, this is going to add or reduce spark from the max table based on the air fuel ratio. leaner mixtures need more timing to burn correctly fatter mixtures less. dont touch this table.