Secret revealed... (teaser pic)

• Sponsors (?)

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think that i would trade my stang for that chevelle anyday thread is still going whatda:shrug: 2 more trades and u will be back to a foxbody:D

i knew he would be back he was on here all the time after getting rid of his car i knew he would get bored of no one talkng about his chev. ha ha jk congrats with the new car :nice:

Haha, thanks guys! I wasn't able to get the garage space I thought I was going to have, and it was killing me watching a Chevelle that nice sit outside. The way I see it is that Chevelle was loved and babied for 41 years before I got it, and I didn't want to be the guy that let it rot in my driveway outside. It is now sitting in someone else's heated garage a few towns over. And this new mustang pulls like a freight train. :D

Nice trade. I guess you traded one of the guys from the local stang board?

Yeah Mike, I got in contact with a guy on there and we worked out a deal.

D@MN!!! I knew you couldn't stay outta the Mustang scene long, but I didn't think you would get back into 1 so soon... Nice score, Need more pics!!!!

4.6 talk here we come!!!!!!!:nice:

Thanks Dustin! I'm going to be posting in that section very soon. I'm honestly not very familiar with these 99-04 stangs. I'm gonna need some guidance for this project! I'm planning on some interior mods, front and rear termi bumpers, bigger injectors and MAF, wideband, etc. Gonna be fun! :nice:

99gt001.jpg

99gt002.jpg

99gt003.jpg

99gt004.jpg

99gt006.jpg