Secret revealed... (teaser pic)

• Sponsors (?)

man that thing makes me all hot and bothered, that is definitly a well done new edge...

C4 and a brake! put some slicks on that thing and post a 10 second time slip for christ sakes.

So did you trade straight up, or did you get trade plus some cash?

man that thing makes me all hot and bothered, that is definitly a well done new edge...

C4 and a brake! put some slicks on that thing and post a 10 second time slip for christ sakes.

So did you trade straight up, or did you get trade plus some cash?

Thanks! That means a lot coming from a guy with a coupe as clean as yours. But yeah man, I love clicking through the gears in this thing, it pulls like an animal. The car made 455/457 as it sits but I'm going to do longtubes, a 2.8" pulley, add more injector, MAF, and a re-tune and call it done mechanically (most likely). I may have the eaton ported as well. We traded and only a little bit of cash changed hands. I'm very happy with the deal, though. Let the modding begin... :D

I've got a friend with an 04 cobra making 500 wheel, I can't remember the full list of what the car had but I know it responded really well to the porting of the s/c.

Im assuming that the cash went to you, which is pretty sweet, you made out like a bandit, i mean your coupe was nice, but the straight up trade on the chevelle was almost too good to be true, and that car looks well built, if i was to do a new edge, i'd do it similar to that one. I actually dont really like silver cars that much until a set of black wheels is on them :D Silver lightnings are a perfect example... I really dont like the color, until i see one with black powdercoated wheels and the right stance, and im like damn i should definitly buy that truck.

But hey good for you, the 03 cobra motors are in my opinion mayyybe the best motor that ford has ever built. Definitly the best in the last 30 years

Im assuming that the cash went to you, which is pretty sweet, you made out like a bandit, i mean your coupe was nice, but the straight up trade on the chevelle was almost too good to be true, and that car looks well built, if i was to do a new edge, i'd do it similar to that one. I actually dont really like silver cars that much until a set of black wheels is on them :D Silver lightnings are a perfect example... I really dont like the color, until i see one with black powdercoated wheels and the right stance, and im like damn i should definitly buy that truck.

But hey good for you, the 03 cobra motors are in my opinion mayyybe the best motor that ford has ever built. Definitly the best in the last 30 years

Thanks man, I have had a string of good luck lately. I like the silver on this car as well, and the wheels really work, in my opinion. I'm gonna post some better pics in a day or two, once I can get the car cleaned up and snap some good photos.

I love the 03/04 cobra motors as well, and this one pulls hard and is pretty fresh. I can't wait to see how this thing responds to some minor mods. :D

nice ride man! what year exactly is the motor? the 03's had head problems.also you said it had upgraded machI brakes? Are those better then 03/04 cobra brakes????????peace

john:p

nice ride man! what year exactly is the motor? the 03's had head problems.also you said it had upgraded machI brakes? Are those better then 03/04 cobra brakes????????peace

john:p

Thanks John! The motor is an '03 with 17k on it. I wasn't aware they had any head problems. Do you have any more info on that???

Mach1 brakes are the same as Cobra brakes as far as I know, the calipers just don't have "COBRA" on them.