Server Crashes are so fun

• Sponsors (?)

Uh, yeah if that is what you think dude!

We are trying to fix the problems now.

If you all see something funny please PM or Email me with specific problems or a link would be grateful as well.

We are working overtime to get everything back up, just give us some time.

Thanks guys,

Travis

That really bites!! Just that there were some informative threads I had been planning to save for later use.Oh well.Just a suggestion though,maybe it would be a good idea to back up,say once a month?

LsRedy2Kstang
When did you become a SN Moderator? Think the last time I spoke to you,you had been doing the porting/polishing thing to your V6 intake and as I recall,it didn't work out too well. Do anything new to that motor recently since that time?

I know that was off topic but I just had to ask while it was still in my memory.

I have been a moderator for a while now. I think that you are talking about someone else. I ahve not ported/polished anything yet!

That is really the only thing I have not doen. I do have some nitrous now and will not go forced so I don't think that p/p will help me any.

LsRedy2Kstang

Sorry,your right.For some reason I had you confused with someone else.It was silver00v6 that did the self P&P.

I read an awful lot of threads on SN through the years.Remember quite a lot like it was just yesterday.When I seen LsRedy2Kstang...I remembered "Port & Polishing".Now I recall it was silver00v6 who had started an ongoing thread about P&P eons ago.You,among a couple other members were posting often in that topic.As I recall,He made the mistake of not draining the coolant and it puddled into his oil.

Anyways..... :OT: :banana: S**t happens and that's that.It's not the end of the world here.