Server Crashes are so fun

• Sponsors (?)

That really bites!! Just that there were some informative threads I had been planning to save for later use.Oh well.Just a suggestion though,maybe it would be a good idea to back up,say once a month?

LsRedy2Kstang
When did you become a SN Moderator? Think the last time I spoke to you,you had been doing the porting/polishing thing to your V6 intake and as I recall,it didn't work out too well. Do anything new to that motor recently since that time?

I know that was off topic but I just had to ask while it was still in my memory.

LsRedy2Kstang

Sorry,your right.For some reason I had you confused with someone else.It was silver00v6 that did the self P&P.

I read an awful lot of threads on SN through the years.Remember quite a lot like it was just yesterday.When I seen LsRedy2Kstang...I remembered "Port & Polishing".Now I recall it was silver00v6 who had started an ongoing thread about P&P eons ago.You,among a couple other members were posting often in that topic.As I recall,He made the mistake of not draining the coolant and it puddled into his oil.

Anyways..... :OT: :banana: S**t happens and that's that.It's not the end of the world here.