She's Back! ***DUW***

• Sponsors (?)

Aliate X said:
how much did you pay for ur paint?

It would have cost around 5K for everything, but I paid around $750.00 because my brothers place did it. I paid for supplies... Body was perfect, no rust or dents. 3 base coats and 6 coats of clear, wet sanded and buffed. You get what you pay for when done with the right people. Sorry, I wasn't trying to avoid your question.

Tim

Aliate X said:
no problem, 5,000 is A LOT of money for just a black lol. I was expecting 2k at most.

Depends on the painters hand also. I WOULD NEVER have paid 5k, but I got a good deal by one hell of a painter. 5k is cheap when you think about how much show cars cost to get painted. I also got a lifetime warranty for as long as I own the car, you can't beat that.

View attachment 461797

If you start the car up once a week and let it warm up or don't let condensation or moisture build up, you don't have to do much. I have a little bit of corrosion, but not a lot considering it was sitting for a year in salty Florida. It also depends on your climate. The car was stored in Florida for a year and it is humid and salty. But when I drove it a few times a week, I never had any problems.

Tim