Should have 5 lugged when I went Cobra, but I didn’t.

If you want 4 lug on SN95 spindles, do this

The pair on the bottom. This is what I ran for 3 years until I did 5 lug swap. They are 5x108 T-bird hubs re-drilled for the foxbody 4x108. Because the bolt circle is the same, you can use one of the lugs to center a template. I used a 4 lug drum as my template. Drill your three holes and re-install three studs. Voila, 4 lug hubs for SN95 spindles. If you are doing this, find the 89-90 T-bird hubs with the smooth back - this way you can relocate bolt holes.

T-bird guys have been doing the reverse swap for years, putting SN hubs on T-birds, to get 5x114 wheels on their cars.

For rotors, depends how large a rotor you want. If you want to keep your 15" 10-hole or turbine rims, get a rotor from a 94 T-bird (96-98 Windstar, 96-99 Taurus) and redrill. These rotors are same diameter, width, height and hub diameter as SN rotors so a 99-04 dual piston caliper should bolt right up. Earlier T-birds have a smaller hub. For larger rotors, look at Jaguar and Volvo for rotors up to 15.75" in diameter (obviously at this size different calipers and adapter brackets will be required - but can be done with OEM parts).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Thanks to all for the continued responses here. Much appreciated.

I’ll be going SN95 spindles, for sure. Still weighing options for front brakes. Fox length axles in the back, easy choice there.

I actually bought some 4 lug hubs for SN95 spindles awhile back from FoxBodyBrakes.com before they stopped offering them. They are beefy, but if I’m going to go down the rabbit hole of spindle swapping and whatnot, I’d just as soon go 5 lug for wheel choices. Oh well, live and learn. I keep telling my buddy that if he buys a foxbody like he always says he wants to, I’ve got a big bin of free parts for him.