Should I goto Boston with my car ?

TheDamned

"I am Canadian and Damned for it!"
Jul 22, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Canada
hey
im scheduling my 2 weeks off work and i'm going to Boston for 3 days to chill out and see a RedSox game... but would you go with your stang ? My friend wants to go there with my stang, she is really reliable but damn i'm always scared to take the stang to a real long trip, never know what can happen with a Ford eh.

• Sponsors (?)

You'll need more then a few days in Boston, went there summer of 02. Lots to see and do. Felt like home, lots pubs! Gotta like being Irish! Had a great thinking of heading back down in July myself. I wouldn't take my stang too long a drive and just not enough room for family & stuff.

STM1965 said:
You'll need more then a few days in Boston, went there summer of 02. Lots to see and do. Felt like home, lots pubs! Gotta like being Irish! Had a great thinking of heading back down in July myself. I wouldn't take my stang too long a drive and just not enough room for family & stuff.

yep, we'll go in a Colt 1993 with over 250km on the clock haha anyway i cant wait to get there

Hiltonizer said:
why would anyone wanna come here to boston?

I live near boston and worked in the heart of the city for a while, i cant get far enough away.

Lots of history in your city & surrounding area. Most folks will walk the red line, all the way down to the harbour and check out the navy ships. Took the kids to Pylmouth plantation (ok I found that one boring) but thay didn't, the guys where doing a musket fire drill at the time. Took them to see the Mayflower. Did the market thing at the water front, cheers etc etc. Was there to attend the Galic Roots festival at Boston College.

Remember you see it everyday and think nothing of it. If you came up to southern ontario you be like wow there's lots to see and do, while we say blah blah blah been there done that, own the T-shirt

I