should I trade my 1996 cobra 4 a 1999 cobra?

I just bought a 1996 cobra a few months ago basically all stock. I added some billet wheels and a few front end parts that needed replaced. it has 129k miles and a clear carfax. a local dealership has a 1999 cobra there asking 5900 for. they say there isnt anything wrong with it. just sounds real cheap for a 1999 cobra. was wondering what yall thought about the worth of these cars when they both are at 20 years old as far as a collectors stand point. or any feed back. maybe the pro's and con's.

• Sponsors (?)

Ask them to put it up on a lift and make sure the IRS isn't leaking any fluids. Also take a good look at the bushings. The 99/01's aren't as stout as the 03/04's but that can be remedied with a replacement kit from Full Tilt Boogie Racing. As for the trans it is a T45 so it's like a grenade with the pin pulled. Who knows when it is going to blow:p If the rest looks good then it may not be a bad deal.

Hell, the SN-95's in general are going cheap nowadays.

If you like the 99 body style, IRS then do it.

You have to make sure that car has had the heads fixed since the 99's had ported problems with less power than stated