SJB Parasitic Draw, Fuse 59&67

2005 Mustang V6

New Member
Apr 30, 2026
1
0
1
CA
I have a parasitic draw and I pin pointed to SJB fuses 67 & 59. 67 draws more amp than 59 and they fluctuates. seems like switch is turning on/off.
There are posts about this exact fuses having draw, but none of the forum comes to a conclusion on a fix. I looked into it and the compromised SJB could draw the amps, I cleaned and sealed off all water intrusion points and changed SJB to other working one. The previous SJB had constantly on headlights and i switched it to salvaged SJB and it worked. I also heard the CD exchanger could draw the amp so i took it out the console. if SJB is the problem, im thinking of installing a kill battery switch.

Was anyone out there solved this problem?

Asking Gemini, it says fuse 67 and 59 are sjb and could be centor console waking up. I do have the driver door adjar signal going off and that could cause the system to wake up thinking the doors open. Thanks for your input.


View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4IBBLKJcpNI
 
Hey there, did you ever get further in your process of elimination on this? My new-to-me 2008 GT can kill its brand new battery in just a couple days with a 150mA draw while everything is "asleep".
For me, pulling 59/67 together also stops the parasitic draw.
Removed every fuse and the 1 relay from SJB, but multimeter does not change. I then removed the SJB, no evidence of any water intrusion and it is visibly perfect. Considering mailing it off to a company that tests and repairs these boards but feel I should test the actual wiring between fuses 59/67 and the SJB first.