Smiley Story III: Smile Harder

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
So I was trying to log on to :SNSign: and had computer troubles and it made me :mad: so I :spot: to the restroom to take a crapola which dint go any better So I decided to :spot: the and saw this and she was tottaly :drool: and I was SO I :spot: up to her and ask if she wants to pet my :banana: ...er.... and she says :nonono: shes a person but would I like to go to a and I said :cool:
We get to the and its all so we start and then so I bust out the old moves and that got everyone and then I see the again and shes all which made me a horny little so we :spot: upstairs and and after came out I :sleep: until her brother came in and he was :fuss: and :mad: and I was so I and said if he didnt leave I would use my power and so since that didnt work we took out our swords to we both lost our swords so we and when he was out cold I was all Im number and then
Bong.gif
to mellow out. So I was :spot: the home and her brother ambushed us by the cliff so I
violent-smiley-086.gif

• Sponsors (?)

why, cuz im from the yay area? You're racist!

:eek: No, no, no I dont even know where your from. I never been to California.
When I saw that originaly Blade was on and it was right when the vampire dude asked Blade if he was blushing cause he said something :rlaugh:

I hate this phrase, but all my friends are black. I dont know any white guys out here :shrug:

ha, i was just kidding dude. I don't think you're racist:p

Use the :D icon next time :nonono:
I always argue with my grandfather cause hes such a racist arse hole :mad:
They came over for new years and I invited a couple frinds too. Im inside and hear my grandfathe yell to me "hey theres a couple n#$$*rs out gere for you"
I swear if I had a gun I woulda shot him :mad:

Use the :D icon next time :nonono:
I always argue with my grandfather cause hes such a racist arse hole :mad:
They came over for new years and I invited a couple frinds too. Im inside and hear my grandfathe yell to me "hey theres a couple n#$$*rs out gere for you"
I swear if I had a gun I woulda shot him :mad:

i thought since you were kidding around i would, guess you're sensative about the issue. We don't have nearly enough African-Americans in La Jolla, that's for sure

i thought since you were kidding around i would, guess you're sensative about the issue. We don't have nearly enough African-Americans in La Jolla, that's for sure

No harm, no foul :D I am a little sensative just because of my grandfather. And every black friend I have hates the african american term. I said it once and my buddy goes"M-F do I look like im wearing a loin cloth, do I f'ng speak like im from zim-f'ing-bobway?" :rlaugh:

No harm, no foul :D I am a little sensative just because of my grandfather. And every black friend I have hates the african american term. I said it once and my buddy goes"M-F do I look like im wearing a loin cloth, do I f'ng speak like im from zim-f'ing-bobway?" :rlaugh:

I just wrote 6 pages for my HIEA 113 class about Japanese and African-American discrimination and segregation from 1933-1946, and am ATM doing a policy analysis on affirmative action. I'm in the African-American writing mode