Sn95 Gauges Into Fox Dash

Vettn71

Advanced Member
Jan 3, 2014
im doing a complete modFox swap on my 84 shell, using my 96 as the donor. This includes wiring and computer. Because of this, I need to use the sn95 Gauges. I like the look of the Fox dash and don't want to install the sn95 dash in it.

Is there a way to put the sn95 Gauges into the Fox dash? I know it won't be easy. I've seen one photo of someone who did this, but there wasn't any write up.

Any help would be appreciated
TIA

Jim

• Sponsors (?)

correct, but you are still going to have to wire up the SN95 gauges. I've not seen anyone put SN95 gauges into a fox dash but anything can be done if you have the skills, time and money

Reactions: 1 user
Most of the guys who do the 03-04 drive trains lay the whole cluster in behind the fox surround bezel. The edges look unfinished but they get it in.

2015-08-02_17-29-46.jpg

Well, that's not what I want to do, either. It's okay if you don't look too close, but I'd see it every time I drove the car. I may have to go the full sn95 route. Thanks for the response

Jim

All you would have to do ( I think ) is take the clear plastic off the sn95 cluster and lay the fox clear plastic over the front, get some black abs plastic to build a surround between the fox clear plastic and the sn95 cluster.

In theory, that would give it a more " finished " look.

Now, consider I have no idea how to actually do that....or what it would take. I just wanted to add .02