- Jun 25, 2017
- 2
- 0
- 1
Hi guys,
I own a '95 SN95, im looking at what performance upgrades i can do, and was wondering if any of you could give me some advice.
I already have a BBK CAI and have had a true dual exhaust custom made, taking out 2 of the 4 cats (emission laws arent as bad here).
My only problem is, I live in England, GB. So parts are hard to come by, and everything I do import, I have to pay duty on.
Ohh, and please dont say 'sell it and get a GT', i've grown quite attached to it.
Thanks
Harry
I own a '95 SN95, im looking at what performance upgrades i can do, and was wondering if any of you could give me some advice.
I already have a BBK CAI and have had a true dual exhaust custom made, taking out 2 of the 4 cats (emission laws arent as bad here).
My only problem is, I live in England, GB. So parts are hard to come by, and everything I do import, I have to pay duty on.
Ohh, and please dont say 'sell it and get a GT', i've grown quite attached to it.
Thanks
Harry