SO 3 weeks after new engine starts, i really get to feel what it has TODAY!

• Sponsors (?)

Woodrow said:
WTF man, drive over to the local parts store and 99% of them have a timing light you can use. Hell most shops will loan you one for 5 min to check it.

i have and was using my timing light, it didnt help me any, as my balancer marks were off....

5.0Droptop said:
This may be a stupid question but are you removing the spout when you set the base timing?

i have a painless engine harness, i dont have a spout connector...

i dont know what the timing is at for sure. but its running alot better, not pinging and it still starts easy, not so advanced to where it strains the starter

RsStanG1987 said:
I think your all around full of sh it about every thing you post..

hehe no need for that man no need for that, you are a mean sort of guy, which really gets you SUPER FAR on an ONLINE FORUM.:nice:
i'll be sure to lose some sleep tonight and slit my wrists because you really hurt my feelings ;)

grey5.0beast said:
the guy is adouche, don't listen to him foxfan.He said that my friend looked like a prick or somethin when I posted a pic of us screwin around.
No i said your friend looked like a total tool in which he did in that particular picture..

Foxfan88 said:
i have a painless engine harness, i dont have a spout connector...

i dont know what the timing is at for sure. but its running alot better, not pinging and it still starts easy, not so advanced to where it strains the starter
Thats odd because my friend had a painless harness and his had a spout connector..

pistonhead351 said:
what the *ucks your problem buddy? everytime foxfan does something you have a get on his shi*. get a life and worry about your own shi*, you keyboard warrior.
One again a hero flys in to save the day.. Somebody must of just went to see superman returns.. And i belive this would make you a keyboard warrior..