So how many 2.3Turbos do we have in here?

The last bunch of cars people called me about I live in a small town and when people run across them they call me. It usually a friend of a friend deal so everythings cheap I part one out everynow and then and have plenty of money to keep going everything was done with a $25 investment.

The way my luck went through the fall having more just meant breaking more. :nonono:
Lx89stang05 becareful all I listed was stuff that was a 2.3. I started buying cars on a weekly basis when I was 17 so watch out. It starts with an addiction.

Eventually you'll turn into "that crazy kid wit dem 4cylinder things. "Which is why I keep a few 351w's around. :nice:

WHOA!! glad to see some SVO's out there.

• Sponsors (?)

'Rents. :( I still live at home, so they really do have power over this (bhuff knows what I'm talkin' about). Plus I'm building up the car to handle the motor, so it'll be a fairly built chassis when it gets fast. Subframes, bigger brakes, Eibach/KYB, five-speed, etc. It's in the plans, that's all I can say.

Ash

Just 1 '79 2.3 carbed turbo that's running
and a used to be '79 2.3 carbed turbo (cobra) in the yard, if anybody needs some rusty parts, let me know :p

I really wanna go for a 5.0, but I'ed feel bad about not giving the 2.3 a chance
but ever since I got it, nothing but problems. I guess the previous owner didn't tread her right :(

mr_woodster said:
LOL you sure are boosted :O) seen any track time...awsome setup , would like to see whats its upto ~

-wood

Only track time has been on the autox course :) I'll eventually get 'er to the strip, but it might not do too well due to the suspension setup. Right now I'm just getting it to run correctly and reliably. It's mostly there, but there's still a few bugs. Got a small valve cover leak and more importantly, it appears that I have some fuel issues. After all the bugs are worked out, the mods are coming :)