So the novi's sold. On3?

91foxbod50

Sep 26, 2007
Sold my novi 1000, my friend and I decided to go turbo. I know everyone uses the on3 kit but well, its the best bang for the buck right now. And i need a starter kit.

My friend and I were dynoing a buddy of mines 64 nova on NOS. And I started thinking how I could get more power out of my stang with staying away from nos and at the same time have more options then a s/c. So we thought up the idea of a turbo gt with the combo im already running. Then he started going into how much better it would work since my car has the h/c/i and it can actually flow compared to my blue gt i had the novi on. That car had stock heads cam just a gt40 intake and it was 337hp 368 tq.

So you guys think its worth it? I have about 1300 from the novi being sold. So i'd need to scrunge up more cash for the kit + injectors and fuel pump.

I think a turbo gt with the combo im running would get decent track times but some serious mile an hour. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Nothing but problems so far with the guys on here installing their On3 kits but they seem to be quite popular with guys on another site $#@^.net

You get what you pay for

you have no clue what you talking about, people who talk ****, prolly havent even seen a kit up close, do us all a favor and keep of the forums.

we put a kit on teh other day in 3 hours, no cutting or modding, the forum trolls, who have bone stock cars always know it all :notnice: