So who will give the 94-95 some tv time... casting call

• Sponsors (?)

95riosnake said:
Well I finally clicked the link and checked it out...not much info...are they doin a True Life show or what...if so, I think they would be disappointed with me. I don't think a show of me driving my stang to a car wash, then spending a half hour finding a secluded parking space on campus, then tearing ass home to get drunk that night (if it was thursday, friday, or saturday lol) would make much entertainment haha.
I don't know if it's true life I was just throwing it out there. It could be a new series or something, who knows.

95riosnake said:
Well I finally clicked the link and checked it out...not much info...are they doin a True Life show or what...if so, I think they would be disappointed with me. I don't think a show of me driving my stang to a car wash, then spending a half hour finding a secluded parking space on campus, then tearing ass home to get drunk that night (if it was thursday, friday, or saturday lol) would make much entertainment haha.

ROFL :rlaugh:

if that was the show, i'd watch it every time it was on!
I love the 30 minute secluded parking spot. I do that all the time! at the mall... at school... at home!
"Look ma! Christ, i told you, don't park the stupid yukon 15 feet near my bloody car!"

:rlaugh: