Sold My SVT.. Now I Need Help With The Fox (Photoshop)

50 Deep

Jan 8, 2009
Dont post here too often but i need some help/opinions on my fox build. Here is a pic of my old car some of you may have seen.....

cafordscruise138.jpg

So now that its gone im in the process of rebuilding my fox and i have some ideas that seem good in concept and i would like to visualize. I need for this car to come out better and as unique as my old one. hopefully some of you fellow gearheads and can help. I can rebuild a motor but photoshop is something else.

Ok so heres what i need done. i have 3 pics of my car that can be used. First thing i want done is to have the spokes of the saleen wheels done the same bronze/gold color as the pic i have provided but keep the lip polished/silver. Second thing i need is to have the car done in 4 different colors. Black, sonic blue, berrylium and purple. pick any one you like but they will all be with the bronze wheel. Any help/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sample pics
View attachment 232602
View attachment 232603
View attachment 232604

Bronze wheel
epcp_0801_10_z+bmw_335i_gold_forged_wheels+side_view.jpg

Possible Colors
Saleen-S281-Beryllium.jpg

svtvenm-albums-03-04-mustang-cobra-terminators-picture16-sonic-blue-svt-mustang-cobra-custom-forged-ccw-wheels-complete-custom-wheel.jpg

1c74c1abff.jpg

KBC10_BC25.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

OT a little - how come you sold the cobra? seems it was BEAUTIFUL :drool:

Yeah man it was a good car. sparked my love for 4v's. But i got to that point where the money i was about to put in on the motor was never going to get back to me. Plus I have always been a fox guy at heart. next modular i do will be a terminator.

So who is the resident photoshop guru on these boards? anyone know?

fivespeedsteed: the cobra wasnt in bad shape. but i was tired of being slow and wanted to build a motor. but for anyone who has priced out a rebuild & supercharger for a modular you know its an easy 10k and thats not even gonna get you that far. might as well buy a termi with a 6 speed for another 7-8k

Heres a couple extra shots of the spoiler as requested.....
View attachment 232578
View attachment 232579

Hey guys, don't help this NOOB with anything LOL!!! :rlaugh:JK, wasup 50...

BTW guys this is 1 of my good buddies from my hometown & he picked this car up from me less than a year ago, in VERY ROUGH SHAPE!!! It has came a very long way in a very short amount of time.

Terrance, I like the idea of the black & bronze the best, but the blue looks nice too, just a bit too STI-ish....

I need to hit up the resident photoshop guru Red daemon & see if he can help you out....

Hey guys, don't help this NOOB with anything LOL!!! :rlaugh:JK, wasup 50...

BTW guys this is 1 of my good buddies from my hometown & he picked this car up from me less than a year ago, in VERY ROUGH SHAPE!!! It has came a very long way in a very short amount of time.

Terrance, I like the idea of the black & bronze the best, but the blue looks nice too, just a bit too STI-ish....

I need to hit up the resident photoshop guru Red daemon & see if he can help you out....

Hahah. D now i get to talk mess to you on two different forums. But yeah if you can shoot your buddy a PM it will be greatly appreciated. If the car looks good enough then i might do paint with my income taxes. I realized i wont be racing that often so id rather have it looking clean while i work on the suspension and rear. since the motor is pretty much done

Hahah. D now i get to talk mess to you on two different forums. But yeah if you can shoot your buddy a PM it will be greatly appreciated. If the car looks good enough then i might do paint with my income taxes. I realized i wont be racing that often so id rather have it looking clean while i work on the suspension and rear. since the motor is pretty much done

I agree, make it clean 1st before you do the suspension & gears. I sent him a PM, I will let you know when he gets back to me, or he might post up in this thread....:flag:

my only opinion/advice would be
Dont paint it purple :D
black with bronze wheels would be cool
and keep that wing (steeda wing correct?)

epik is right about it looking very subaru-ish with the blue/bronze look. But hell i like STI's

That car has the workings to look great with just a paint job. Bronze wheels will make it stand out even more.

What are your performance goals for this car?

Mainly just a stout DD that will get road raced at some point. Just finished my lil 306. roughly 10:1 compression, comp cam, afr 185's, tubular gt40 with a ported lower and all the bolt ons pretty much. still smog legal. not the fastest car but its all i need and its reliable