Some cool guy in a GTP just got owned

AznStanger3v

Aug 11, 2003
Northern VA
ok, im coming back from Fredericksburg with my girlfriend and this guy pulls up beside me going 75 on the highway and gives me "the look". then he shoots off and i roll my eyes at him. but, my girlfriend yells "go allan" for me to catch him. Im in 5th catching him and i ride beside him. Suddenly the wigger cool guy doesnt want to look over. He guns it and i slam it in 4th....and thats all that old bitch wrote. I slow down and get on my exit and he does the ricer flyby. I was pissed bc it was such a nice looking car in the hands of that dumb kid. the paint was completely flawless. from my research, it appears to be like a 2000ish. but, im not GTPhreak, so i have no clue :shrug: .

• Sponsors (?)

Silver95Stint said:
Good kill man. I think the new cars can run with us stock for stock, but we should edge them in the 1/4. I think the GTp's put out like 260+ hp's at the flywheel. I could be wrong though.

Yeah man you're exactly right, that 3800 series motor is a beast. Its got an Eaton roots s/c making 260 horses at the crank and 280 pounds of torque. They run high 14s to low 15s stock in the quarter.

Nice kill
50.gif
shift.gif