Some New Pics From Photoshoot

• Sponsors (?)

I want to see your car in person... along with DMANS, Daves, and BTTLFED's... but i dont think i have enough changes of underware to do that all at one time.

I want to see your car in person... along with DMANS, Daves, and BTTLFED's... but i dont think i have enough changes of underware to do that all at one time.

You would not be disappointed to see Scott's car in person. Just as nice up close as it is in photos. I've been scheduled to meet up with Dave once or twice. Somehow plans fell through. I think both times were weather related. LOL. DMAN only lives a couple hours away from me :shrug: . Not sure why we haven't met up. We say we will every year. This is the year though, Derek. :rolleyes: :D
I'm my own worst critic and find every flaw in my car. LOL. I would hope you would need a change of shorts. However, I can't guarantee it. :p

You would not be disappointed to see Scott's car in person. Just as nice up close as it is in photos. I've been scheduled to meet up with Dave once or twice. Somehow plans fell through. I think both times were weather related. LOL. DMAN only lives a couple hours away from me :shrug: . Not sure why we haven't met up. We say we will every year. This is the year though, Derek. :rolleyes: :D
I'm my own worst critic and find every flaw in my car. LOL. I would hope you would need a change of shorts. However, I can't guarantee it. :p

Oh trust me, i was the one that PMd you about the plastic thing around your gas tank that you painted, and a few other things... your car gives me insta-wood :nice:

The above cars are PRISTINE....actually best of the best IMO...Dave, Scott, Jeff...just incredible efforts. I know mine is a work in progess, I have soo many details that need to be addressed...fortunately the digital camera pics posted are SO very forgiving to the little flaws that drive me insane. I know the quality of the cars mentioned in these posts because friends of mine have actually SEEN them in person and the comments are just so very positive about them. People I know who've seen Jeff and Scotts cars at local shows always use them as the bar they measure other against. You guys should be damn proud, and YES I very, very much want to get the oportunity to not only see them myselft but meet these guys face to face.

As mentioned, I think we're all our own worst critics. Dave said it perfectly. I too, only see the flaws in my car. Might be a bit of a sickness. LOL.
Thanks for considering me one of that group. DMAN, I can't see how yours differs.

LOLOL.....this is too good. Dave, you'll want to reach through your monitor once you find out what this 'little part' is allabout. LOL. It's nothing major. Yet...It is. LOL. It simply smoothes out and simplifies a certain area of the engine bay. Unfortunately, it's not going to work out on D's car. I will be making three. ;)Oh hell...I'll make a forth in the event that Derek likes it too much to pass up. LOL.
In due time, Davey...Due time. :D