Some New Pics From Photoshoot

Jeff...I figure by the time you have these made, Dave will be institutionalized :rlaugh: I can see it now, he will be sitting there rocking back and forth repeating "Damn Canadians"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Canadians....LOL....
Dave was damned near institutionalized last night, PM'ing me twice. I suppose it would hve killed you or I too. I let the cat out of the bag. Now, I just have to make them. :nice: I took mine off last night. I guess I'm kinda forced to, now. :)

• Sponsors (?)

SOLD!!!!!! Just picked up something new today as well...hope to have pics by this weekend. Hell who am I kidding, should have them up by tomorrow :). HINT...first word starts with "S" second word starts with "C".:banana:

Very nice. I'm inspired to use your wheel and brake combo. You mind telling me what upgrades, etc., you've made to make those fit? They look like saleen wheels though I'm not sure. I'm new to this forum so if it's already posted somewhere can you refer me?

93lx 290rwhp/306tq
2000 lifted jeep GC, FU-H2

Very nice. I'm inspired to use your wheel and brake combo. You mind telling me what upgrades, etc., you've made to make those fit? They look like saleen wheels though I'm not sure. I'm new to this forum so if it's already posted somewhere can you refer me?

Check out my website and go to the brake page. I have explained everything I have used. And yes, they are Saleen wheels.

Well...new item installed, unfortunately we experienced some damage to the exterior of the hood:(. She goes in for repaint next week..Ah well looks like time to impliment new idea in hood paint theme...:). New item was mirrored lexan that I decided to secure with screws...though I did account for screw depth I didn't figure on hitting a soft spot in the fiberglass while drilling a spotting hole :(. Drill punched through the top hood surface leaving a gorgeous 1/8 HOLE in the hood...DAMN.

Well...new item installed, unfortunately we experienced some damage to the exterior of the hood:(. She goes in for repaint next week..Ah well looks like time to impliment new idea in hood paint theme...:). New item was mirrored lexan that I decided to secure with screws...though I did account for screw depth I didn't figure on hitting a soft spot in the fiberglass while drilling a spotting hole :(. Drill punched through the top hood surface leaving a gorgeous 1/8 HOLE in the hood...DAMN.

I wish you would've said you were going to do that, I would've talked you OUT of it :( Mine's velcro and goes on for show only. I think Scott did it the same way.

Ah well Dave...at least she's secure now. The underside of the hood was contoured and the plastic sheet was thick enough to prevent it from being held with the adhesive style velcro I was attempting to use, and simply pulled away from the hood. So I decided to finally just screw the sheet into position, it's 3/16 thick so it should not be affected by the heat over the long run.

I have designed a template for the black area of the hood (if you're familiar with the hood) that I will use to have "1988 GT" (GT under the 1988) inlayed in red into the now black area. It should be a nice little addition to the exterior since paint is going to be done anyways.