someone hit my car....

Violence is not the answer. :cry:
Bulllllll ****.
I usually try to park as close to the cars that park far and by themselves.. Why? Because I can!
I do the same ****. I would get pissed if someone did it to me though.
my cars feelings are hurt because someone did it dirty ...

Almost said something to get bant.. Teh backspace button rocks
I'm holding back too.....

• Sponsors (?)

its just like what the f*** because u can tell it just got painted & im not the type of person to damage someone elses car unless mine got messed wit first... and it just aggervates me people arent considerate of other peoples crap like... maybe to some people my car is "ugly" or a "peice" BUT IT'S MY UGLY PEICE & I LOVE IT.. and my car is crying.... it needs a hug... be back later haha i gotta go hug it

But you're making it seem like they did it because they wanted to, it was probably by mistake... It still sucks, dont get me wrong, but I doubt someone hit your car with theirs just because.

That makes you a dick :notnice: :nonono:.

+1 I try to park away from people.

I think it's funny though when someone thinks they're so important they have to take up 2 or 3 parking spots and two other cars park on either side of them real close anyway making it very difficult for them to get in their car. :shrug:

fwiw: some little kid hit my Notch on his bicycle a few weeks ago. Just rode right into it. Both me 'n Dave yelled at him. I think he cried. :scratch:

People hitting other people's cars and then leaving the scene should just up and die. :nonono:

+1 I try to park away from people.

I think it's funny though when someone thinks they're so important they have to take up 2 or 3 parking spots and two other cars park on either side of them real close anyway making it very difficult for them to get in their car. :shrug:

fwiw: some little kid hit my Notch on his bicycle a few weeks ago. Just rode right into it. Both me 'n Dave yelled at him. I think he cried. :scratch:

People hitting other people's cars and then leaving the scene should just up and die. :nonono:

i know all about this..bent frame ftmfl

"But you're making it seem like they did it because they wanted to, it was probably by mistake... It still sucks, dont get me wrong, but I doubt someone hit your car with theirs just because."

They may not have done it on purpose but they also didnt feel bad enough to wait around or leave a number on the car saying I ****ED YOU CAR UP call me for my info.whoever did it was in the wrong and they know it,hit and run.prob some dick with no insurance.its new jersey,not too far fetched.

sucks about your car,sorry to hear that especially after a repaint.once i repaint mine im prob never gunna drive it bc i'll be too nervous its gunna get messed up haha.

idk people dont like me so it could be intentional --- but it could also be a mistake... but if i ever hit someones car in a parkin lot id like wait or something... idk im just not a prick..

I park my car waaaaay in the back all alone. There are literally 20-30 empty spaces around me where i usually park. Anyway i go to the mall and come out and somebody hit my rear bumper while i was in the store!! I don't understand how they could have done it. It wasn't a glance either, it was straight on from the rear. It happened there because i just took something out of the trunk to return it and when i came back the MUSTANG ettering on my bumper was torn off and red paint all over it. I was PISSED!! It wssn't like i was on the street or in a regular spot. I parked like this! (my car would be the one to the right...and all those empty spaces)

View attachment 320297

I park my car waaaaay in the back all alone. There are literally 20-30 empty spaces around me where i usually park. Anyway i go to the mall and come out and somebody hit my rear bumper while i was in the store!! I don't understand how they could have done it. It wasn't a glance either, it was straight on from the rear. It happened there because i just took something out of the trunk to return it and when i came back the MUSTANG ettering on my bumper was torn off and red paint all over it. I was PISSED!! It wssn't like i was on the street or in a regular spot. I parked like this! (my car would be the one to the right...and all those empty spaces)

View attachment 320292

I had the same thing happen to me when I had the '89 notch. Always parked wayyyyy out there to avoid all the idiots and old people with trailers and stuff. Guess what wound up breaking one of my tail lenses? A frickin' runaway shopping cart pushed along by the wind of a Monsoon storm. :nonono:

I had the same thing happen to me when I had the '89 notch. Always parked wayyyyy out there to avoid all the idiots and old people with trailers and stuff. Guess what wound up breaking one of my tail lenses? A frickin' runaway shopping cart pushed along by the wind of a Monsoon storm. :nonono:

Haha. I got another story about that. Way back when i first got my GT and it was ONE WEEK old i go to Home depot. My car was so new you could smell the new car smell outside of the car. Anyway i park WAAAAY in the back of the lot like the above picture and go inside. I spend about 45 mins inside.

I come outside and look at my nice shiny new GT sitting in the rear of the lot at about 11 0'clock position to me. All the sudden i see a shopping car at my 2 o'clock start to roll by a gust of wind. It must have been about 300 feet away from my car, but sure as hell it makes a b-line for the front of my car. I drop my bag of stuff i bought and do a FULL sprint about 100 yards and tackle the shopping cart literally 10 feet from my bumper. I had people watching and they were clapping when i got up!

It reminds me of this commercial. I layed myself out JUST like the guy does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6EL0FPZHA