someone hit my car....

• Sponsors (?)

she's got a Maaco paint job, i bet that rubbing compound will take the layer of new paint off, Bring it back to Maaco, they like you over there and they will take care of you. Or take it over to GTO's house he'll fix it

she's got a Maaco paint job, i bet that rubbing compound will take the layer of new paint off, Bring it back to Maaco, they like you over there and they will take care of you. Or take it over to GTO's house he'll fix it

maacco stole my cigarette lighter that came with the car... lol & they dont like me because i yelled at them

i yelled bc u can see white **** under the paint from the chemicals - yet they'll fix it 4 free but they stole the lighter & i got mad about both... so yeah && so what about 2hrs?

Everytime you get something new done to the car there is a target on it.

I drove my 91 notch with a chipped windshield for 1 year. Well, I decided to get it replaced, and within the first week of enjoying my new windshield....guess what? Driving down the freeway a big rock came along and BOOOMM. Rock chip bigger than the one in the old windshield.

Pretty much. After I painted my bumpers about a week later my friends were all sitting on my trunk when I came out of the house, I yelled at them to get off, and when they did they basically "stood" on the bumper to get off and cracked all of my new paint off.

finally, its about freakin time
View attachment 319871
View attachment 319872
View attachment 319873
004.jpg

005.jpg

ive tried to get it out & nothings working... ill try buffing

&&& yes.. its my best friends hoodie that says 5.0 om the front & on the back it says a notch above the rest --- i got my "mustanggirrl" shirt under neath too