someone hit my car....

• Sponsors (?)

it'll buff....maybe. That white looking scratch looks to be in the primer but i doubt it, get some degreaser on that biotch first! get that smudgy junk off then go for the actual scratches with some rubbing compound by hand first, then a high speed buffer if that doesn't work but you have to know what you're doing for that..good luck

Pretty much. After I painted my bumpers about a week later my friends were all sitting on my trunk when I came out of the house, I yelled at them to get off, and when they did they basically "stood" on the bumper to get off and cracked all of my new paint off.

:mad: rrr.. Speaking of rear bumpers. MY buddy have me a heater control back he tried in his car. I put it in my trunk....forgot about it. NExt day, I got to Murrays buy some stuff....when I got home, I took the bag out, and the heater control got caught on the edge, and when I lifted out of the trunk....it falls on my rear cover, and chips the paint..!!!!!!!!:mad:

i was trying to clean the crap off it.. but its got an crap load of pollen on it.. i was at work when i took the pictures.. if u saw the car now it doesnt look like that at all - so yeah its not a bad paint job... it looks great in person so whatever