Specific Photo Request - White & Gray 5.0 GTs

WMUCarGuy

Feb 19, 2011
Hi guys,

This is my first post, but I've been lurking around for some time. I've finally decided I'm going to lease a 2011 or 2012 Mustang GT 5.0 coupe this summer/early fall.

I've narrowed my exterior color options down to either white or gray and I'll be getting the red leather, regardless of which one i choose. And I know I'll be ordering the car with the Brembo package.

My dilemma comes from the front end of the car. I want the HIDs, I know, but I'm debating between ordering the car with the GT/CS front bumper and/or darker GT/CS grille. So my request is for any photos of 2011 GTs with any combination of these

Photo Request:
White and/or Gray paint
Brembo package
Any combination of either
- Stock front end
- GT/CS bumper w/stock grille
- GT/CS bumper w/ dark GT/CS grille

Please try to avoid posting photos of GT/CS' though, if you can help it.

I've put together these images showing all the options, but I'd just like to get an idea of how they'll look on real cars.

Also, feel free to chime in and let me know which option you think is the best. I've got everything on the car decided except the color and the front end treatment.

FrontEnd.jpg

FrontEndGray-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Sterling Grey Metalic is the bomb!
Then you can become a member of greystangs!:nice:
For some reason (I'm old) I can't post the pics. look in my gallery!

I've decided in the past day or two that it'll definitely be gray with red leather now! And I think I'll be going with the 2nd option (GT/CS fascia, but stock grille). There's one at my office similar to that and it looks great! Just need to save up for a few more months and for this damn snow to melt!

WMUCarGuy - you may already know this, but if not: the gray color is gone for the 2012 model year. Replaced by Lava Red, which so far remains elusive in the wild. You would have to find a leftover 2011 model, as you can no longer order one... Hope this helps!

PS I also think grey looks great and I think they should have dropped something else (like Grabber Blue!)