Spring BBQ - Good time to start planning!

• Sponsors (?)

..... uh yeah (scratchs head) anyway... Maybe we should move the meet closer to stoon or we could do it at the track or after a race we could head into s'toon for some beers and wings :nice:.... Just tossing out some ideas.
I am sure we could fill up the old street down here in the hood once or twice as well and put some bbqs and cases of beer to good use :D.

I have no problems with having everyone over here, and then atleast we can drink. Where as Wascana park, open alcohol is a no no.

Well I guess that settles it :D

Mustang BBQ - Saturday April 17th :banana:
Big John's house - 1317 Athol St
Start at 3pm and goes till when ever
I've got Steaks for everyone, just bring your own booze!! :cheers:
We will see you all then, if you have any questions just email me!

That time is comming soon. Just writing to remind everyone who may need to book time off, or plan rides.
I'm coming from saskatoon and will probably be driving the wagon. I have lots of room for anyone wanting to join. I will be leaving friday after noon and coming back on monday. Just in case someone wants to go but doesn't have a ride.

i can bring some steaks from the keg. I work there now as well. Just a couple of teasers for some. But i think most of my money will be saved for mmmmmmmmmmmmm boooooooooooooze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xplict said:
Right on Steve :nice: Have you talked to Ryan from up there at all, we was mentioning wanting to come down. I still have room at my place for more people to crash if they want too.

April 17th :cheers:
1317 Athol st. :cheers:
3:00pm till when ever :cheers:

Big John

I would love to make it... but that is right in the midst of my finals. And I have the worst final schedule ever. I'll make it down there another time tho