North East SSoM Members!!!

Well Travis looks like its time to polish the frame,Micron Exhaust,head,cam,valve job,sprockets,extended swingarm,lose all the extra weights, maybe even turbo it..etc etc..you get the idea LOL

BTW thanks for sending the stickah...
 
:lol: :lol:

Exhast (slipe on) and a wind screen will be fine.



PS: Just got a call from the dealer. I got approval so Im all set to pick it up. Going to go over and get it now so I'll have pics later on today after its home and off the truck. :D :D :D :D :D


:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:
 
http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37364&stc=1



http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37367&stc=1




http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37366&stc=1




http://forums.stangnet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37365



Got it home, Washed it. Went to start it up just to get a feeling for the clutch and start to get used to the bike but no dice...... Dead battery :bang: :bang: . Had to go to wally world to get a charger, its charging now so not much playtime tonight since its getting dark soon.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Got it home, Washed it. Went to start it up just to get a feeling for the clutch and start to get used to the bike but no dice...... Dead battery :bang: :bang: . Had to go to wally world to get a charger, its charging now so not much playtime tonight since its getting dark soon.
nice bike, but still don't think it was an even trade for a mustang...... :nonono:
 
Dan_Soprano said:
nice bike, but still don't think it was an even trade for a mustang...... :nonono:


Was not really an even trade since the bike is financed. My payment is only $158 a month and thats w/ the extended warranty. That comes out to $1,896 for a yr of payments. Lets see, just this yr I spent $1,400 on rims, $109 on a new carpet, $70 for floor mats, $400 for a bumper, $250 for paint, $100 to ship it, $400 for a dyno tune, $300 on rear tires, $270 on front tires, $190 for special mounting and stick on weight, $419 on shocks struts, $145 on U/L Control Arms, $150 on CC Plates. Comes out to a total of $ 4,203. Ummmmmmmm.........Yeah I think Im making out better now considering were comparing brand new VS 11 yrs old.
 
remember you didn't have to spend all that money on the car.

Not going to make FFW. Have to take the wife to the Great Falls Balloon Festival. I usually get to do what ever I want but this is the one thing she wants to do. I do this one thing and I'm good to go for a long time. Also a friend of mine is coming up from Mass for the weekend.
Got to go to work now :notnice: .
 
DoubleONegative said:
Atleast his priorities are straight both with his wife and his stang


so were mine thats why I sold it. Was not making much sense spending $3,000 one yr, $4,000 the next yr for a car that was gaining miles and loosing value everyday. Same situation w/ diffrent people would have diffrent results. Some people would have sold the car along time ago, some would have kept it. Just b/c I decided to sell it does not mean I dont have my priorites stright, it was just my personal choice
 
Dan_Soprano said:
and the bike won't lose its value?? I think the only think in this world that GAINS value is a house or land.


Everything looses value, the point your missing is the THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars spent every yr on it and thats why I sold it. I could not leave the car how it was and be happy w/ it. I always had to have something new or upgrade something.

The bike will be fun and I dont even really miss the car at all now. Last time I saw it when we were driving away I actually felt releaved for some reason.
 
cold96snake said:
I was planning to, but my father passed away last night. Or should I say early this morning. :(

Here's to one of the last damn stubborn ol' swamp yankees. :cheers:

May he rest in peace. :hail2: DAD


I am so sorry to hear that brother :( If there is ANYTHING that I can do, let me know.....

-Mike